I’m looking forward to personally meeting you, where I can get to know you. Now you can get an impression about me. Who am I? I am passionate about working with people and I enjoy being able to contribute to their happiness and well-being. I like to live, love and laugh. I cannot get enough of learning. The uniqueness of each person moves and touches me deeply. I believe in the size and the great potential of each person. I am not perfect, but always honest, open and sincere. I like to do what I do and I want to do it excellently so that it has the greatest possible benefit for others. Yes, that’s me and a lot more.
I have been happily married for over 30 years. My husband Mark is an Englishman and I am a Carinthian by birth. We lived for many years in Germany, Bulgaria, England and East Tyrol before we moved to Carinthia. Our partnership has evolved with us and our communication has become more honest, open, mindful, deeper and loving. We have three wonderful children. Together, we help each other develop our potential and realize the infinite possibilities and opportunities in life.
My career to date
- Studied German and History at the University of Innsbruck
- Editor-in-chief of the monthly magazine, Die Familie, in Wien
- Teaching at the Universities of Jena, Leipzig and Bath in England
- Training as a consultant for social skills in Germany (emotional and social intelligence, communication, family connections, relationship dynamics, etc.)
- Youth assistance and seminars for job seekers at ibis acam in Lienz
- Parental education and parental guidance in East Tyrol, South Tyrol and Carinthia with seminars, lectures, parents’ meetings and individual coaching
- 2009 training with Brandon Bays in the world renowned Journey healing method and since then working as an accredited Journey Practitioner
- Further education with Dr. med. Joe Dispenza, Dr. Srikumar Rao et al.
- From 2015 onwards study of language and communication and seminars and lectures on language
- Training with Marisa Peer in Rapid Transformation Therapy ™ (RTT) and working as an accredited RTT practitioner and coach
- … and the learning continues …